Jamaican Style Shrimp
- 2 lbs. of 8/12 Raw Tail On Peeled and Deveined Censea Brand Shrimp
- Bowl with: 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large clove garlic, minced
- Toss the shrimp in the bowl to coat well.
- Then grill.
- Serve hot.
Shrimp and Lemon Basil Pasta
- 2 lbs. 71/90 Cooked Tail Off Censea Brand Shrimp
- 1.5 lbs. linguine or other pasta
- 2 Tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. basil leaves
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water 10 minutes, or until al dente.
- Add shrimp and drain immediately.
- Return pasta mixture to pan.
- Combine next 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss with cooked pasta and shrimp.
- Sprinkle cheese over pasta and serve immediately
Shrimp and Grilled Peppers
- 2lbs of 16/20 Raw Tail Off Peeled and Deveined Censea Brand Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1" squares
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1" squares
- 1 large yellow squash, cut into 1/4" thick rounds, then halved
- Place the shrimp in a bowl with the olive oil, garlic, shallot and basil.
- Toss to coat throughly.
- Set aside and let stand for about 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill or griddle you will cook on.
- Set the pepper pieces onto the drill, then place the shrimp onto the grill.
- Turn both after about 1 minute.
- Re-turn as needed to grill thoroughly.
- Place the shrimp in a fan in the center of a large serving dish, and surround with the peppers.
- Serve immediately